THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday 7 June 2011

Jane's Special Day

We love this little girl so much. Jane gives all of us smiles every moment of everyday. She is crawling around like crazy and desperately wants to walk. She is all smiles until her brothers take her toys and you better believe she screams at them and it results in them promptly giving it back. She is a doll face, we love her so much, can't get enough.
***


A picture says so much


She did not hesitate




she loved the cupcake....

....but I didn't have to tell you that


Daddy's sweetheart
All of our family and friends made the day perfect She loves her 'girly toys' and so do my boys







***
Finally, Jane's birthday ended with a "Floating Lantern" a new family tradition. Jane was the first to make her 'Wish to the Heavens'
(Yes, those are my p.j's)




So cool. We all loved it


.....and Jane's wish....To be a princess...Wish Granted.


Magical



3 comments:

OUR Coop said...

She is a doll. love her eating the cupcake!
Where do you find floating lanterns? that is a great Idea!!!! Love you guys and your cute kids!

Melanie Arkoudas said...

What a cute idea to do the floating lanterns. I didn't know they really existed, I just thought that was on "Tangled" My girls would absolutely love floating lanterns. Where did you find them?

Sarah said...

Melanie, I didn't think they existed either. I stumbled upon them on Amazon by pure accident and they really are magical. They are 100% bio-digradable, so fun.