THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday 13 January 2012

Awesomness.

I have heard funny and adorable things from my children lately, since we have no form of other documentation other than the blog, (no camera, no video camera....I know so sad) They are going to have to be documented here :). Here goes the list:


Harry's Awesomeness:
1. He is Potty Trained! (Except for the nasty little skids that need to be changed twice a day...Sick)
2. He buckles his own seat belt. I am talking the shoulder/lap belt, not the dinky car seat. Major accomplishment (I might have screamed crazy loud the first time he did this...It's the little things right?).
3. Won't let me wipe his bum after "you know what"....Gross. Super awesome...Skids remember?
4. His favorite toy is Batman, such a boy. Just ask him to talk like Batman, double awesome.
5. He still eats messier than Jane. Seriously, so not awesome.
6. Still a cuddle bug.

Everett's Awesomeness:
1. He is a clean freak. By the end of the day when he gets ready for bed his clothes are clean enough to wear again. Less laundry right? :)
2. He always takes his dish to the sink, (again super clean) and I never have to wipe up after him, he doesn't spill.
3. Independent Guru.
4. He masters every puzzle he is given
5. He is amazingly sweet example: yesterday while Jane was down for a nap and Harry was sleeping Everett has to go into his room for "Quiet Time" which really means "Mommy alone time" :) He comes out of his room and asks me this question "Mom, can I sneak into Jane's room and carefully cuddle her while she sleeps?" I was so blown away by it that I said yes. So, he did. He loves Jane so much, he is constantly looking out for her, and wanting to give her hugs and kisses.
6. While Harry was down for a nap the other day Everett said "Mom, I am going to sneak downstairs and give Harry a kiss while he is sleeping". Creepy? Sweet? Honestly, I hope he always stays this way.
7. Another sweet Everett moment was this morning when I dropped him off at school he always gives us kisses, but this morning he grabbed Jane's hand and kissed it and then said "That's how you kiss a Princess Jane!" I am not making this stuff up this kid is oozing with over with sweetness.

Jane's Awesomeness:
1. She's Potty Trained! Just kidding, that would be awesome....Wishful thinking.
2. Still the #1 affection of everyone in the household most of all Jack.
3. Saucey. Enough said.
4. She counts like this "AHH, TEEUUU" and thats as far as she goes. so funny.
5. Her first word (along time ago) was "Baby" she is really good at saying "NO".
6. She is pulling in the rest of her teeth.
7. Her hair is long enough to have to comb and do everyday...Pigtails! Lovin it!
8. She sleeps in a single bed. She gets out of it plays for a little and then crawls back into it and falls asleep, she also does this routine for nap time. Seriously she sleeps better than the boys.

My awesome Story of the week: Showing up to the gym twice wearing my UGG Boots completely forgetting to take them off and put on my Tennis Shoes. So annoying.

That is all for the "Awesomeness" for now. I am still working out everyday, Jack is working and traveling again. We are snuggling into Sandy and would love to make this our home, we'll see we never have a plan because our life cannot be planned, who knows where we will end up.

Here's a Blast from the past, Everett in England at 5 months old

1 comments:

Angie said...

I love getting pumped over the littlest things. That is what makes life great. And I did let out a couple "Ohhhhh's" with your Everett stories. What a sweetheart!