THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday 4 January 2012

Christmas-

Christmas is over, is it weird that I am so glad? Also, Jack pointed out today that we had Christmas Decor down for three days when Valentine Decor took it's place. I love Valentines! I have never loved holidays more than this year, the kids are so into every celebration now that they are getting older, I love it.


The kids were awesome on Christmas morning. Everett opened every single gift with the same enthusiasm example: "Mom! I cannot believe you got me a new belt!!! I wanted this!!!". It literally took the boys 20 mins to go through theirs stockings because they were drinking in every little thing they possibly could.

Jane got a doll and it's really safe to say I was a year too early on this type of doll. So, I brushed her hair after it being mangled and thrown on the floor in the first hour of it's existence and have put it on a high shelf for when she is older. Luckily my mom got her an adorable little "Dora" doll that she loves. I love girl toys!!

We did all the festive things this Christmas. We went and saw "The Forgotten Carols" with Everett, Parties, Lights, Festival of trees, Zoo, these events all decked out our wonderful Christmas season. 2012 it looking great!
Mustache Band-Aids, Jack snuck all of these into everyone's stockings at the Roberts Christmas Eve Celebration. Harry couldn't stay awake for opening presents


1 comments:

The Huffs said...

Thanks for posting Sarah! I love your little family. We should make valentines cookies together again.