THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday 11 July 2011

Young again

Last Saturday Jack and I went on a date. It was much needed, 6:00 pm could not come soon enough until our babysitter arrived. We decided instead of a movie, or dinner that we would go miniature golfing. We had so much fun goofing off with each other. It's wierd it really does feel like a "Date" even when you have been married for 6 yrs. You have the awkward beginning of not knowing what to say (it's wierd to have uninterrupted conversation) then the "showing off" stage, giggles, and if you're lucky, a good night kiss. I guess the major difference now is that after the kiss, our date night ends with....screaming children. But we love it. Our Date was a blast.

Stud Muffin

While Jack was taking this photo he lost his balance and was forced to walk through a rose bush resulting in a large cut on his leg...bummer.
It was perfect weather not too hot. But I mis-judged the wind and was having many Marilyn Monroe moments.
A good night, a perfect date (minus the rose bush incident :)).


The kids are growing fast. Jane has started to throw little fits, they are dramatic and hilairious. Everett and Harry are little buds, they are still sleeping in the basement on a mattress in the spare bedroom. For some reason it is much more fun to sleep there than in their cute room upstairs with us. Its been 5 weeks now. I don't mind, they sleep better than when they were upstairs.



The summer is great, I could bask in the sun all year round. Our days are filled with laziness and no plans, we LOvE it! Especially now that we have a hammock in the backyard to swing and relax in. Jack travels all the time. I am not complaining we have a good job and I am grateful for that. I have many projects keeping me busy (you know when I am not raising three children) and will be posting them hopefully soon.



Also I will be posting about my weekend away to Sun Valley with my Mom and my sisters filled with, eating, Allison Krauss, Swimming, laying by the pool, shopping, eating, and much more. I didn't have a camera and am waiting for the pics. more on that later. :)



One other new highlight that I am excited about is that I am a now a consultant for THRIVE food storage! It is keeping me busy, and is truly the best Food Storage ever. Whew. Breathe. Better sign off, I'm typing this while watching 'Sleepless in Seattle' with Jack before he leaves tomorrow, taking every moment we can together. Goodnight.

1 comments:

The Huffs said...

So you need to call me if you are ever up my way. I will call you when I come down.