THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday 30 August 2011

Another year goes by.

Everett turned 4 last Friday! He is 4! Honestly, this kid gets cuter and sweeter with each year. A few things about our Birthday BOY:

Everett loves Shrimp, it's his favorite food. I know crazy right?
He loves Trains, Cars, Dinasours, Smurfs, you name it he loves it all.
He is very easy to please.
He adores Jane and is a great helper to Harry
He fights great with Harry too
He is sensitive and loving to others
He loves to be in the water and loves boating
He is still blowing us away with his amazing memory
He tells me he loves me about 20 times a day and tell him about 50 times
He always compliments me and wants to cuddle
His latest thing he does is any time he has to say "No" to me or I say "No" to him, no matter what it is he always says "But, I still love you"
He his also throwing some pretty emotional tantrums. We are working on playing the "Glad game" (come on Polyanna lovers!)
What would we do without this guy? We all adore him to pieces. I am so proud of the boy he is. I am impressed with his obedience and love for us. He is so amazing. We are smitten. Thank you Everett for being so amazing.

Here are a few pics from his Birthday. He chose a Pirate Birthday this year, and this really is the first year he has had an opinion for his party, I love him. We started the day with Breakfast in Bed. This was one of my favorite memories growing up.

Needless to say I think it will also be one of his

We went and saw Winnie the Pooh and then onto the party!
The most handsome Pirate I have ever seen
Friends and Presents= Best Day Ever!
"Arrgh. The party favors"
A WONDERFUL PARTY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVERETT!

Also here is a little darling moment by non other than our darling Janey. Love her to pieces! Can't get enough!

2 comments:

The Huffs said...

I remember sitting in your front room with Shan and you ready to go to the hospital! Where did the time go?

Ashley Wood said...

Your kids are darling!!