THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday 16 August 2011

Stripping it clean

OH Geez. That is the feeling in my gut right now. I have so many things that must be done today! At this very moment!! Instead I am hiding downstairs getting very very side tracked. I am neglecting these things as we speak:

Cleaning the house for my Thrive party tonight
Making food for the party
Laundry
Airing out the basement (Harry pooed on the floor, with a diaper on. duh. Still trying to figure that one out)
Cleaning Paint out of Harry's hair and off his upper lip (don't ask)
I am in my work-out attire and will be ditching the work out today (I know I am so bummed about that one....No really I am.)
Need to go to the store...again.
Need to stop at the copy place
blah, blah,
Oh, and wait for a new little nephew to be born! yippee. Gets me baby hungry. hahahaha.

You see. Dumb stuff (except for the new little baby coming). But stuff none the less. Jack is out of town until Thursday, kids are having a bad week again. nice. We did do a craft project today involving paint (paint in hair, upper lip remember?) how is it in the pictures to do these crafts there is no mess and the kids + mother are smiling? Such a lie I tell you. There was paint everywhere, fighting, smooshing, oozing, not what I in-visioned at all. Finally Everett suggested we all go in a quiet place and say a prayer so heavenly father can make us happy. We did and the minute I finished the prayer Everett smiled and said "He made me happy." Lesson learned yet again from my children. Love them so much. Okay enough Chit Chat I got to go!


3 comments:

SKIPR said...

oh sarah! three young kids, on your own a lot, and somehow crafting, too?? you're awesome.

SKIPR said...

oh yeah, and working out, too. sheesh.

SKIPR said...

maybe i'll leave about 5 more comments... ;) glad you had a fun party. gotta love some partay and girl time!!!