THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday 19 November 2011

Coming Soon.....

I know I have dropped the ball on blogging lately. Remember how Jack was gone every week for 4 months on a business trip? Well he has now been home for three weeks straight and well, I am loving that he has taken over and written a few posts. I'm also loving the extra pair of hands. There are a couple things that we will be "blogging" about, our recent family photo shoot and mine and Jack's little getaway to Florida. Stay tuned!

3 comments:

laci said...

oh you are a tease! I really thought this title was going to be a baby announcement! :)

Bobbie said...

I thought the same thing as Laci!

vintageblueballoon said...

Thank Goodness NO! but I know that I have to strategize to get people to look at my blog! :)hahaha!