THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday 2 November 2011

Happy Halloween!

This is the second week in a row that I have not had to travel. And guess what, next week, I'll be home too! Having some time down, I thought I would do another family post.

Our family was attacked this Halloween by two merciless Pirates and one dainty Peacock! The only question was which of the Pirates was the real "Dread Pirate Roberts"!



This was Evy's Pirate scowl!


Yes, that is a "Skull Tat" on Evy's neck. Isn't it awesome! He loved it.


Sarah and I were "Butt Rockers". And that is my real mustache. Okay, I only wish it was. Mine is blonde and skinny. Strangley enough, I received some compliments from strangers who thought my mustache was real! Yes, they were from old ladies and yes it was a little creepy.


Us and some friends.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

loving the butt rocker costumes...awesome!
Your kiddos are so dang cute, it looks like they had a very fun halloween!

SKIPR said...

cute family and sweet costumes!

Anne Peay said...

Butt Rockers EPIC!! Thanks for the post.:-)